1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
This may sound gluttonous, but I usually have two or three Thanksgiving dinners. My Mom usually makes one and Kyle’s Mom will make one as well, usually a few days apart. My Dad sometimes makes one too, but usually he saves all his turkey cooking strength for Christmas dinner. The best thing about having three dinners? They all make different kinds of stuffing! Nom.
2. What is your favourite recipe the includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
Pumpkin pie, which I’ve yet to have this holiday season!
3. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
A wireless network connector for my XBox, a DSL camera, books … I really don’t want much.
4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
On my side of the family we buy for everyone, but on Kyle’s side, we draw names.
5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
They scare me. I’ve never really ridden on one, and the one time I tried to drive a dirt bike, I nearly crashed. I’m a little scarred I suppose.
6. What’s your favourite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Watch movies or read a book.
7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
There is ALWAYS something to do, at least touristy-wise. Ski hills, hiking trails, outdoor activities, special events … there always seems to be something going on.
8. Do you paint your fingernails?
No, but I paint my toenails.
9. Who is your favourite actor over the age of 50?
10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?
No, my high school definitely didn’t have letter jackets.