1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re spluging?
I take it in a giant mug with two tablespoons of sugar and loads of International Delight creamo (Vanilla Toffee Caramel!) Sometimes I think it’s the sugar that’s driving me through the day, not the caffeine! If I’m splurging, I’ll grab a grande vanilla latte or caramel macchiato (iced or hot) from Starbucks.
2. What is your genre of books to read?
I read a lot of chick-lit, followed by the un-lifelike romantic happenings of Nicholas Sparks. I’m not into much else.
3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
I’ll pick something stereotypical, like Palm Springs. That’s where my great grandparents went and they loved it.
4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
“Why You Should Not Fall In Love With Fictional Vampires”
5. What word describes you best?
Ninja. (I really have no idea. I’m horrible at describing myself.)
6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)
I’m going camping in a couple weeks so I’m stoked on that, and then I’m MOOOOVINNNGGG! :D
7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?
It depends on who I’m talking to. I don’t mind about talking about controversial topics, but if a person can’t accept my point of view and only sees their own as the “right” way, I can’t handle it. I’m very much a “both sides of the spectrum” sort of person.
8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
As long as it was a day where I don’t have to work, I’d take the 1 extra day. I kill for days off.
9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
It would be called the Karasaurus’. The mascot would maybe be a T-Rex or a velicoraptor, and the colours would be green and yellow. Rawr!
10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
Spelling and Grammar 101. Or something along the lines of that. I’d teach kids how annoying it is when you can’t understand what they’re writing on the Internet. “U r so fking awesum. wnt 2 d8? omg, wtf?” Yeah, I’m not down with cryptic words.