Time for Ten on Tuesday, brought to you by Chelsea at Roots and Rings!
1. What is your favourite piece of furniture in your house?
Well, if yesterday’s Vlog wasn’t any indication, I don’t have any nice furniture, which results in my not having a favourite piece of furniture.
2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
It would be a toss up between watching movies all day or cleaning. Watching movies would probably win though.
3. What was your favourite candy as a child?
This is a tough one! I’d have to go with Fuzzy Peaches:
4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
I think I got $10 every two weeks. It was based on chores like doing the dishes, dog poop scooping, vacuuming, etc. The usual stuff.
5. Do you have a favourite Etsy store?
I don’t! Should I? Suggestions please peoples!
6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
I enjoy time with both!
7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
Looney Tunes all the way! Although I did watch Tiny Toons and Animaniacs.
8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
I don’t watch a lot of daytime talk shows, but I’d have to go with Ellen. Oprah is a little too cult-ish for me.
9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Fly! Then I could travel anywhere I want to.
10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
I can go to bed whenever I want to :) Other than that, it’s more expensive to be an adult!