So I worked pretty much the entire weekend at the grocery store. My feet hurt and I just want to sleep!
I got to watch the Opening Ceremonies for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics and they were pretty awesome! A little drawn out, but still cool. Now I’m watching the new episode of The Simpsons, where they go to Vancouver to curl in the games, lol. Full of wonderful stereotypes, such as beavers, lumberjacks and Inuit.
In other awesome news, I received the Sunshine Award from Angela over at Craving Cupcakes! My first bloggy award! Yay!
I’m supposed to follow these rules:
1. Put the award on your blog (on the sidebar or in one of your posts)
2. Pass it on to 6 fellow bloggers and let them know they have received it
3. Share the love & provide a link back to the person from whom you’ve received it
4. Bask in the warm sunshine of your new found fame
So here’s my six bloggers!
- Melissa at I Can Has Good Grammar
- Amber at Girl With the Red Hair
- Chelsea at Roots and Rings
- Kyla at Kyla Roma
- Holly at Scattered Words
- Amber at A Little Pink in the Cornfields
Generally I don’t do chain mailish things, but since there’s nothing telling me that my true love will call at midnight or something really good is going to happen, I’d figure I’d keep the love going.
So I hope everyone had a good weekend! And WTF with the Olympic “protesters” on Saturday? Idiots …
7 thoughts on “Weekend Update”
Canadians should really be allowed to own beavers.
I agree, lol. The national animal should be something you’re allowed to keep at home to show off your patriotism.
Aww thanks for the award!
This is the only type of chain mail I pass on. Happy, feel good type awards. :)
Awwww, thanks so much!!! Your blog has quickly become one of my favorites to read!!! :)
Thank you! I’m sorry for my delayed response (you know how it is) and will be sure to pass on these awards in the future!
Thanks so much for the award ~ it made my day :)