So I may be a Blog stalker, but I’m really trying to make this lame-o blog of my a bit better. Heck, I’m thinking I may even rename it. Who knows. I do a lot of these survey-like questionnaires on Facebook but dear Amber has some nice little shorts ones. Today, I present to you Ten on Tuesday, which Amber got from Roots and Rings.
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I really wanted to be a veterinarian but then I changed my mind and wanted to be a doctor, then a pyrotechnician then a marketing specialist then a journalist. I didn’t decide on a career until half-way through my first year of university! I was in the Business degree program at TRU but had Journalism as a back-up plan. It’s a good thing too, I was horrible at figuring out economics.
2. Name 3 of your irrational fears.
- Having the wind pick up a tree and hurdling it into my house. Needless to say, I’m afraid of windstorms.
- Spiders. Just thinking about them gives me the heebie jeebies. I can kill the little tiny ones but I can’t get within 3-feet of the bigger ones. (Think anything bigger than a pencil eraser)
- Semi trucks and trailers. I hate passing them, I’m terrified of merging in next to them and I really don’t enjoy it when there’s one in front of me and one behind me.
3. If you had a $200 gift card for any store, what would you want it to be? (Nothing responsible allowed. Can’t be used for groceries or anything.)
Lululemon! I would only be able to buy one pair of pants and one sweater, but I love that store! Kamloops needs one!
4. What is your most (blog-friendly) embarrassing moment?
Being so drunk I was delerious in front of Kyle’s best friend’s parents. It’s a good thing they’re easy going.
5. If you were only allowed to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Carbs. I love pasta and rice to death. I know a lot isn’t good for me, but it’s delicious.
6. What was your favourite toy growing up?
Probably my Fischer-Price kitchen. I had that and a McDonald’s add-on for it with a visor and drive-thru headset. It was amazing. I used to put my cat in the “oven” though … Oops.
7. Do you have a “go to” outfit? What is it?
My Gap jeans, a comfy shirt, my TRU sweater and my Uggs. I’ve had my Gap jeans for three years now and they are still perfect! I guess that’s why they were so expensive.
8. Who was the best teacher you ever had?
Mrs. Russell-Martin for grade 3 and 4. She made learning fun and she has such an outgoing personality. Ms. Gould, my grade 12 English teacher was amazing too. She had a passion for literature and proper grammar.
9. If you could buy any car right now (something at least SORT OF within the realm of reality…so, you know, a Rolls Royce may not qualify), what would it be?
I’d love a Volkswagen Jetta or Golf TDI. The new models are sharp looking and they’re quite zippy. I do love my car though. It’s quite lovely.
10. How do you reckon that Chelsea comes up with 10 of these questions every week? It was hard! What’s your theory on how she’s so creative? Are you going to help her?
I have no idea. I know I certainly couldn’t do it.
2 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday”
Yay, thanks for playing along.I'm also TERRIFIED of passing semi's on the highway!!
(looks like I'm a blag stalker too…go add your link to Mr Linky so others can visit!)Ahh, the Fischer Price Kitchen. That things was awesome. I didn't have one but my little sister did. It even had a phone.